Mishigami Flight School
Mishigami Unmanned will help you, your business, or department obtain certifications and training needed to obtain Remote Pilot Certificates. This means you will be able to fly a sUAS in accordance with the Small Unmanned Aircraft Regulation in 14 CFR Part 107.
Mishigami flight instructors are certified sUAS pilots and expert trainers with years of leadership and training design experience. The course has lessons learned and job aids that you will not get from any other FAA test prep. We leverage our expertise in training and our expansive knowledge of sUAS industry because we are a certified DJI Dealership to bring you a comprehensive approach to getting you ready to take the FAA sUAS test.
You will learn
- FAA sUAS Regulations
- Airspace Classification & Operator Requirement
Aviation Weather Services
- Weather Effects on Performance
- Loading and Performance
- Radio Communication Procedures
- Airport Operations
- Aeronautical Decision-Making and Physiology
- Emergency Procedures, Maintenance, and Inspections
- 16 hours ground school instruction from sUAS Part 107 Pilots & Certified DJI Industrial Dealers
- Online eBook
- Unlimited online study sessions
- Simulate the actual FAA test environment for either CATS or PSI authorized test centers
- All the same detailed notes, outlines, and references you’ll need
- Instructor support to answer questions and concerns
If your company or department is interested in having our instructors train your team and get them ready to take the sUAS exam, please fill out the form below. Group discounts available.